Welcome to my website!
Hi, I’m Heather, a married mom of three kids + one big rescue dog. I’m also a wellness buff, an essential oil educator with dōTERRA, and what I call an “entrepreneur to the core”.
I am now a BIG believer in natural solutions and have personally witnessed the power of green smoothies, a plant strong diet, essential oils, a good laugh, probiotics, “super foods”, water, water, water, meditation + prayer, yoga, and daily exercise.
I love spending time (and cracking UP!) with my family, taking walks with my dog, watching the birdies in the woods behind me, reading non-fiction, and trying to make the world a better place through simple acts of kindness + love.
How Can I Help You?
Here on my website, I write about simple healthy living and I help people get started with essential oils. What would you like to do today?
- Take an essential oils class
- Shop for essential oils
- Try a new essential oil diffuser blend
- Read some blog posts
My business background…
Since 2001, I’ve been building businesses from home while raising my three kiddos. Here are the highlights (LOL):
- Freelance copywriting (my first business)
- Inventing two baby blankets called Swaddleaze and Blankeaze, which I sold to Summer Infant in 2008
- Creating and selling a mobile apps portfolio (apps were an epic fail for me)
- Founding, building, and selling TheMogulMom.com, the leading website for mom entrepreneurs
- Being interviewed and featured in The New York Times, Working Mother, Fox Business News, ProBlogger, Entrepreneur, Visa Business Network, Daily Worth, Etsy Blog, Simple Mom, American Express OPEN Forum, SheKnows and YellowPages.com, as well as several best-selling books including The $100 Startup, The Digital Mom Handbook, and The Well-Fed Writer: Back for Seconds
- Having fun teaching people about essential oils and supporting my dōTERRA team, a growing wellness community of seriously awesome people who are changing lives (including their own) one drop at a time :)