Love guacamole but don’t have anything but avocados in the house? NO PROBLEMO, amigo.
Just make my Easy Guacamole recipe with avocados, spices, and a drop of essential oil. It’s quick, easy, and super healthy!
Easy Guacamole Recipe
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 drop lime essential oil (you could also use a drop of their cilantro oil too)
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Cumin to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to tasteRed pepper flakes to taste
- Peel avocados, remove the pit, and place them in a bowl
- Mash avocados with a fork
- Add the drop of lime essential oil
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over the mashed avocados
- Mix all ingredients
I’ve been known to eat this with the fork I mixed it with, but you can use tortilla chips, carrot chips, cucumber slices, or celery sticks as your utensil. ;)