So, you’re ready to shop for some essential oils? That’s awesome.
If you like saving money, I recommend starting with a wholesale membership. With a wholesale membership, you’ll get the best pricing and the most value for your money. Think of it like a Costco membership, but for essential oils and wellness products. ;)
A wholesale membership only costs $35 for the year (and just $25 each year after plus you get a free peppermint essential oil) and offers:
- 25% off everything you order
- The chance to purchase a special enrollment kit which includes your wholesale membership
- No minimums, quotas, or obligations – only buy what you want when you want
- Access to a rewards program which earns you credits that you can redeem for free product (this is like a “frequent flyer” program)
As I mentioned above, there are special enrollment kits that offer the most popular oils and products at the very best prices and include your $35 enrollment fee. It’s up to you though…you can start with a kit or grab your wholesale membership + shop “à la carte”
My Gift to You
When you get started with your wholesale membership through me, you’ll receive these extra “Welcome” goodies:
- A 30 minute Membership Overview to help you get the most from your wholesale membership and help you achieve your unique health goals
- An educational email series to help you become an essential oils power user
- Membership in my private Oil Wellies Facebook community where you can ask questions, find answers, and connect with other EO lovers
- A beautiful 27-page essential oil guide to read and refer to whenever you like
There are several kits to choose from, and definitely one for every need and budget. Click right here for a flyer that outlines them all with photos, prices, and more. And if you’d like to see a price list for all of dōTERRA’s oils and products, just click right here.
To get started with one of these kits or order à la carte, simply sign up for a Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate membership below. Both of these memberships offer all of the perks I mentioned above. The difference between the two is that the Wellness Advocate membership is for those who would like to build a business and earn compensation, and will ask for your social security or Tax ID number.
Just follow the sign up steps below.
1. Just click here to get started.
2. Select your language and country, and click Continue.
3. Next, select “Wholesale Customer” or “Wellness Advocate”, and click Continue.
4. Fill out your name, address, billing and shipping addresses, and the rest of the contact information.
5. The Enroller ID and Sponsor ID should already be filled in where you see “Please enter your Sponsor ID”. If not, enter my enrollment number 304427 in both boxes.
6. Create a password for your account and select your timezone.
7. Agree to the Terms and Conditions for Wellness Advocates, and select Continue.
8. At the top of the page, you’ll see “Select an Enrollment Kit”, which means either the $35 Introductory Packet plus products OR one of the special Enrollment Kits I mentioned above. To see the different kits, click the right and left arrows under “Most Popular Enrollment Kits”. To choose à la carte products, just start typing them into the field that says “Enter item # or product name”. When the item you’re looking for pops up, just add it to your cart. :)
Once you’ve decided which kit or products you’d like, click Add to Cart, enter your payment information, and click Process Order Now & Continue.
9. Congratulations! You’re now a wholesale member! Check your inbox for an order confirmation from dōTERRA and a welcome email from me.